We reserve the right to change the terms, if necessary.
The information, placed on our site, is not designed to be used for self-diagnostics and/or treatment and cannot substitute a personal visual consultation at doctor. Please, consult a doctor and learn the instruction for use before applying the medicines, mentioned in our website.
We try to place the maximum accurate, full and actual information in our website. At the same time we cannot guaranty its accuracy, completeness and actuality at any time. As well, we do not guaranty that the material, placed by us, will constantly be displayed and will not contain any mistakes. Unfortunately, we cannot guaranty that our website or server, where it is stored, will have no viruses and the services, available on it, will function correctly.
We are not responsible for content and operation of websites, the links to which there are in our website, as well as for good order of links to them.
You are entitled to use our website without disclosing any information about you.
Meanwhile, the impersonal information about visitors of our website may automatically be collected in order to receive the statistical data, which we can use to analyze the visits of the website and to optimize its functioning.
Having filled in the forms for requests, being available on our website, and sent them to us, you agree that we can collect all information, mentioned by you in such forms, and send the responses to your requests.
Your personal data that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the corresponding feedback forms in section “VACANCIES” (surname, name, patronymic name, date and place of birth, contact information – addresses, phones, faxes, e-mails, place of work and post, etc.) will be processed by us in order to provide with implementation of labor relations, relations in the sphere of human resources management, in particular, human resources potential, according to Labor Code of Ukraine and Law of Ukraine “About Employment of Population”.
Your personal data that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the corresponding feedback forms in section “pharmacovigilance” (surname, name, patronymic name, date and place of birth, contact information – addresses, phones, faxes, e-mails, place of work and post, etc.) will be processed by us in order to provide with observance of requirements in legislation about pharmacological vigilance according to Law of Ukraine “About Pharmaceutical Products” and other regulatory acts.
The permit, granted by you to process your personal data, will be valid until its call-back unless it is otherwise directly anticipated by legislation.
According to Article 8 in Law of Ukraine “About Protection of Personal Data” a personal data owner is entitled:
1) To know about location of personal database, which contains its personal data, its purpose and name, place of location and/or place of residence (staying) of an owner or administrator of this base or date for the corresponding commission to receive this information by its authorized persons, except the cases, anticipated by legislation;
2) To receive the information about terms to grant with access to personal data, in particular the information about any third parties, to which the personal data, contained in the corresponding personal database, are transferred;
3) To have the access to its personal data that are contained in the corresponding personal database;
4) To receive the answer, whether its personal data are kept in the corresponding personal database, as well as to receive the content of its personal data, being stored, during not later than thirty calendar days since receipt of request, except the cases, anticipated by legislation;
5) To put forward a reasonable claim with objections against processing its personal data by state authorities, local self-government while realizing their powers, anticipated by law;
6) To put forward a reasonable claim as to change or destruction of its personal data by any owner and administrator of this base if these data are processed illegally or are unauthentic;
7) To have the protection of its personal data against illegal processing and sudden loss, destruction, damage in connection with intentional concealment, failure to present or their untimely presentation, as well as the protection against provision with data that are unauthentic or discredit the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
8) To appeal to the state authorities, local self-government, which are competent to implement the protection of personal data, on issues about its rights in personal data;
9) To apply the remedies in case of infringement in legislation about protection of personal data.
The notification about adverse effect, received by us, is not a formal acknowledgement of the fact for arising of medical reaction in connection with application of medicine or that a medicine has assisted to arising of such medical reaction/effect.