The realization of pharmacovigilance in Ukraine is governed by the order from MHC of Ukraine, 27.12.2006 No. 898 «About Approval of Procedure for Performance of Pharmacovigilance»
Pharmacovigilance is the science and actions, related to detection, assessment, understanding and prevention from undesired reactions or any other problems that concern medicinal products.
Adverse reaction is any unintentional and harmful reaction to a drug.
According to this general definition, the main purpose of pharmacovigilance is:
• prevent of harm from adverse reactions in humans resulting from the use of registered medicinal products in accordance with or in accordance with the instructions for medical use;
Use in accordance with the instructions for medical use includes misuse, overdose, abuse and errors associated with the use of drugs.
• promoting the safe and effective use of medicinal products, in particular by providing timely information on the safety of medicinal products to patients, health and pharmaceutical professionals and the general public.
Limited Liability Company "ORGANOSYN LTD", Ukraine, authorized representative of "ORGANOSYN LIFESCIENCES (FZE)", UAE provides consumers with quality, effective and safe medicinal products, the benefits of which outweigh the possible risks.
ORGANOSYN LTD has the pharmacovigilance system, which is aimed:
• to study any adverse reactions that arise at patients;
• to monitor the efficiency of medicinal products;
• to perform the collection, analysis and to generalize the information about safety;
• to perform post-marketing studies.
ORGANOSYN LTD has the necessary resources to fulfill the tasks and obligations of pharmacovigilance in accordance with current legislation and provides pharmacovigilance of all medicinal products registered in Ukraine on behalf of the applicant.
Dear patients and colleagues, if you have any information about adverse reactions and / or ineffectiveness of the medicinal product, the importer and (or) distributor of which is the company LLC "ORGANOSYN LTD", please call +38 050 444 70 26.
Any information is important to us!